TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, November 05, 2007
Washington (ANI): 'Sex and the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker will has laughed of rumours that she will be following in Angelina Jolie"s footsteps and adopt a child. The 42-year old star said that though she would love to give her five-year-old son James Wilke a sibling, she would not be turning to adoption to do so. "It would be wonderful for James (her five-year-old son) to have siblings, but I am no Angelina Jolie," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
And though this doesn"t mean that Jessica Parker doesn"t admire people who adopt children and give a home where they are loved, she insists that she would not be able to cope with four or more kids. "I think what she and others are doing is amazing, I really do, but I don't think I could cope with so many kids," she said.