- Sarah Jessica Parker Says She Is A Controlling Mother And Wife
- Sarah Jessica Parker Was Scared To Cook Her First Thanksgiving Meal
- Never Felt Resentment After Split With Downey Jr. Says Sarah Jessica Parker
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is All Set To Launch A New Line Of Books
- Sarah Jessica Parker Feels Guilty About Being Busy With Work All The Time
- Sarah Jessica Parker Puts On The Same Make-up Everyday
Monday, November 05, 2007
Washington (ANI): 'Sex and the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker will has laughed of rumours that she will be following in Angelina Jolie"s footsteps and adopt a child. The 42-year old star said that though she would love to give her five-year-old son James Wilke a sibling, she would not be turning to adoption to do so. "It would be wonderful for James (her five-year-old son) to have siblings, but I am no Angelina Jolie," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
And though this doesn"t mean that Jessica Parker doesn"t admire people who adopt children and give a home where they are loved, she insists that she would not be able to cope with four or more kids. "I think what she and others are doing is amazing, I really do, but I don't think I could cope with so many kids," she said.