TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Washington, (ANI): She"s regularly named as one of the most desirable women in Hollywood, but Jessica Alba admits that she"s having a hard time finding her Mr Right. The Fantastic Four star insists that she"s not the only one facing the problem, for even her non-celebrity friends have a hard time finding love in the movie capital of the world.
"I think it's probably the same as it is for anyone else. All my girlfriends who aren't actresses have the same problems finding a dude as anyone in Hollywood," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. The problem, she thinks, is not just with the men, but women too. "Guys are a headache, but girls are headaches too. We're all nuts!" she added.
Alba found herself on the singles" list earlier this year when she split from long-term boyfriend Cash Warren after being together for more than two years.