- Jessica Alba Believes She Is Not A Perfect Parent
- Jessica Alba Wants To Do Movies That Are Fun To Shoot
- Jessica Alba Doesn't Like Getting Tattooed Anymore
- National Bikini Day: Hottest Celebs Flaunt Their Bikini Body
- Forbes' Richest Self-Made Women In America: Oprah, Beyonce, Madonna In List
- Bad Blood Music Video: Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Cindy Crawford & More...
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Washington, (ANI): She"s regularly named as one of the most desirable women in Hollywood, but Jessica Alba admits that she"s having a hard time finding her Mr Right. The Fantastic Four star insists that she"s not the only one facing the problem, for even her non-celebrity friends have a hard time finding love in the movie capital of the world.
"I think it's probably the same as it is for anyone else. All my girlfriends who aren't actresses have the same problems finding a dude as anyone in Hollywood," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. The problem, she thinks, is not just with the men, but women too. "Guys are a headache, but girls are headaches too. We're all nuts!" she added.
Alba found herself on the singles" list earlier this year when she split from long-term boyfriend Cash Warren after being together for more than two years.