TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Jim Carrey has said he will never marry Jenny McCarthy. The 'Eternal Sunshine' actor - who has been married twice - has been dating McCarthy for a year but says they will never tie the knot. Carrey said: "We're never getting married but we're never getting divorced which is fantastic. She's just a wonderful lady and much deeper than she's ever received credit for and I'm very excited about her future." Asked if he would at least give former Playboy playmate McCarthy a ring to cement their love, the 45-year-old actor replied: "I bought her a Chloe purse. Isn't that good enough?"
Carrey was previously married to actress Lauren Holly and has a 19-year-old daughter, Jane, with his first wife, Melissa Womer. McCarthy filed for divorce from film director John Asher in August 2005, after six years of marriage. They have a four-year-old son, Evan
Kirstie Alley in The Vicar of Dibley
JK Rowling in mourning for Harry Potter