TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The 'Dirrty' singer was all set to debut on the big screen as the busty blonde pin-up and golfer. However, Carmen said she couldn't wait for the pop star to have a child and get back into shape, and has thus revealed her desire that either Johansson or Bosworth would take the role in the film.
"Christina was interested in playing the part and is a born pin-up girl at heart. She became pregnant, however, and the script is now in the hands of Scarlett Johansson's agent and Kate Bosworth's agent," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
"Either one of these girls have the talent to pull it off," she added. The film is based on Carmen's son Brandon James' biography 'The Wild, Wild Life Of Jeanne Carmen'.