TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The 'Dirrty' singer was all set to debut on the big screen as the busty blonde pin-up and golfer. However, Carmen said she couldn't wait for the pop star to have a child and get back into shape, and has thus revealed her desire that either Johansson or Bosworth would take the role in the film.
"Christina was interested in playing the part and is a born pin-up girl at heart. She became pregnant, however, and the script is now in the hands of Scarlett Johansson's agent and Kate Bosworth's agent," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
"Either one of these girls have the talent to pull it off," she added. The film is based on Carmen's son Brandon James' biography 'The Wild, Wild Life Of Jeanne Carmen'.