TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Friday, March 30, 2007
John Travolta has revealed his bizarre solution for global warming - move to another planet. The actor, who is a follower of Scientology, thinks the only way mankind may be able to survive the impending environmental disaster is to colonise another world. Travolta - who infuriated environmentalists by flying his private jet to the London premiere of his new film Wild Hogs - told BANG Showbiz: "I think that everyone can do their bit, but I'm wondering if we have to start thinking about other planets and also domed cities, because I don't know if there’s a way to repair these holes in the sky."
Despite his concerns, the 53-year-old actor - who owns and flies his own Boeing 707 - doesn't plan to cut down on his own carbon emissions by flying less. He said: "The thing is, I use them as a business tool. Maybe aviation will move into not contributing to those factors, but for the next 50 years, at least, that will be a fact." The founder of Scientology, American science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard, claimed that extra terrestrial beings were sent to Earth by intergalactic ruler Xenu, who then blew up the aliens with hydrogen bombs in a volcano.
Penelope Cruz finds new love
Dicaprio, girlfriend to wed