TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
However, the 44-year-old actor has never actually bagged the coveted award and he never wants to. "I don't want to get up in front of all these people and thank them. It scares the s***t out of me," Contactmusic quoted Depp, as saying.
"The nomination was enough for me. I felt very honoured. It's not really about the awards, though, it's about the work for me. I just love acting," he added.