TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
John Travolta was sporting an impressive new head of hair at the Oscars, sparking rumours he was wearing a hair piece. The 'Pulp Fiction' star turned heads on the red carpet with a bouffant of light brown hair styled in an elaborate wavy fringe. An onlooker said: "His hair seemed to be thinning in the past and it used to be much darker. You couldn't tell if it was plugs or a hair piece, but it was very big hair." The 53-year-old actor has just finished filming a modern adaptation of 'Hairspray' which may explain his new thatch. Travolta's 'Pulp Fiction' co-star, action hero Bruce Willis, recently threatened to "beat up" anybody who mocked his thinning hair.
Bruce - who has refused to wear a hair piece for the latest 'Die Hard' movie - said: "I'm a man and I will beat up anybody who tries to tell me that I am not a man just because my hair is thinning."
Daniel Craig fears crazy fan
Eva Mendes modelling leopard underwear