TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Monday, March 05, 2007
John Travolta's wife is set to play his onscreen spouse in the new 'Dallas' movie. The actor, who is playing oil tycoon JR Ewing in the big screen version of the hit 80s TV show, has approached bosses about his wife Kelly Preston taking the role of Sue Ellen. A source told Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "John has made it clear that he thinks Kelly would be perfect for the role of Sue Ellen and it's now thought that she will end up with the part. It would certainly make interesting viewing as their real-life marriage obviously couldn't be anymore different then the feuding of JR and his wife."
Travolta and Preston, who are both devout Scientologists, married in 1991 and have two children, son Jett and daughter Ella Blue. Jennifer Lopez was set to play Sue Ellen but pulled out of the project amid rumours she was unhappy with the script and didn't want to work with Travolta. Other stars linked to the project include Owen Wilson, who is believed to be playing Bobby Ewing, and 'Click' actress Katie Cassidy, who is rumoured to have landed the part of Lucy Ewing.
Angelina Jolie to adopt Vietnamese baby
Heather finds leg falling of crazy