TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Melbourne (ANI): For Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie balancing motherhood and work is not as great a challenge as one might think. While talking about her latest animated film 'Beowulf", the 32-yea-old actress said that she tries to balance personal life and her work.
“You try to balance and try not to work too much. You take turns working, so it"s not too hard," Moviehole quoted her, as saying. The 'Tomb Raider" star added that she preferred focussing more on her private life that her career. “I try not to think about my public life, but prefer to focus on my private life and that"s just the best way to live," she said.
Meanwhile, her new film 'Beowulf" chronicles the exploits of the mighty warrior Beowulf who battles the demon Grendel and incurs the hellish wrath of the beast's ruthlessly seductive mother, played by Jolie.