TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Melbourne (ANI): For Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie balancing motherhood and work is not as great a challenge as one might think. While talking about her latest animated film 'Beowulf", the 32-yea-old actress said that she tries to balance personal life and her work.
“You try to balance and try not to work too much. You take turns working, so it"s not too hard," Moviehole quoted her, as saying. The 'Tomb Raider" star added that she preferred focussing more on her private life that her career. “I try not to think about my public life, but prefer to focus on my private life and that"s just the best way to live," she said.
Meanwhile, her new film 'Beowulf" chronicles the exploits of the mighty warrior Beowulf who battles the demon Grendel and incurs the hellish wrath of the beast's ruthlessly seductive mother, played by Jolie.