TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Angelina Jolie"s latest animated thriller based on a millennium old epic 'Beowulf" has not received good reviews from most of the critics. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the film 'may raise the eyebrows of English Lit professors but will quicken the pulse of everyone else".
On the other hand Variety, called the flick, “sometimes stirring but ultimately soulless" and the AP opines, "Unless you're a fantasy geek...it's hard to take all this swordplay and dragon slaying seriously." And the New York Times joked about Jolie's 3-D debut, saying, "You could poke your eye out with one of those things!"
The New York Post warns that, "Angelina Jolie's role as a demon is nearly as brief as her costume," reports Usmagazine.com. 'Beowulf" chronicles the exploits of the mighty warrior Beowulf who battles the demon Grendel and incurs the hellish wrath of the beast's ruthlessly seductive mother, played by Jolie.