- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Washington (ANI): Angelina Jolie has dismissed rumours that she and beau brad pitt will soon be on diaper duty again. Jolie laughed off rumours that she and Brad were expecting their second biological child, but is not ruling out adding to the family sometime in the future.
"No, there's always a rumour but not at this moment. But at some point we will (have another child)," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling MTV News. The couple are already parents to four kids – Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh.
Jolie adopted Maddox in March 2002 while still married to actor Billy Bob Thornton, however when the two split she got custody. She later revealed that Pitt had been the one to encourage her to adopt Zahara in July 2005.
After Pitt and she got together, the actor adopted both the children, and Jolie requested their names be officially changed to 'Jolie-Pitt' in January 2006. Next came the couple"s first biological child Shiloh, who was born in Namibia in May 2006. Jolie then added a second son to the family by adopting Pax Thien in March this year.