TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Washington (ANI): Angelina Jolie has dismissed rumours that she and beau brad pitt will soon be on diaper duty again. Jolie laughed off rumours that she and Brad were expecting their second biological child, but is not ruling out adding to the family sometime in the future.
"No, there's always a rumour but not at this moment. But at some point we will (have another child)," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling MTV News. The couple are already parents to four kids – Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh.
Jolie adopted Maddox in March 2002 while still married to actor Billy Bob Thornton, however when the two split she got custody. She later revealed that Pitt had been the one to encourage her to adopt Zahara in July 2005.
After Pitt and she got together, the actor adopted both the children, and Jolie requested their names be officially changed to 'Jolie-Pitt' in January 2006. Next came the couple"s first biological child Shiloh, who was born in Namibia in May 2006. Jolie then added a second son to the family by adopting Pax Thien in March this year.