TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, November 26, 2007
London : Hollywood actress Janice Dickinson revealed that she was highly disappointed by Angelina Jolie"s award winning performance in 'Gia". The film co- written by the former supermodel was regarding lesbian Gia Carangi - an outrageously, wild supermodel who became addicted to heroin.
Dickinson said that the role was not depicted the way it should have been. "I co-wrote that movie but I was disappointed with the film. We hired an unknown, who won a Golden Globe for the role, one Miss Angelina Jolie," The Sun quoted Dickinson, as saying.
“But Gia was not depicted by Miss Jolie the way Gia actually was," she added. "In truth, Gia was a phenomenally gorgeous, voluptuous, extroverted, racy lesbian who unfortunately passed away from AIDS," 52 year old said. Gia was a film which kick-started Jolie"s career. She had also won four awards for the movie.