TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Monday, November 26, 2007
London : Hollywood actress Janice Dickinson revealed that she was highly disappointed by Angelina Jolie"s award winning performance in 'Gia". The film co- written by the former supermodel was regarding lesbian Gia Carangi - an outrageously, wild supermodel who became addicted to heroin.
Dickinson said that the role was not depicted the way it should have been. "I co-wrote that movie but I was disappointed with the film. We hired an unknown, who won a Golden Globe for the role, one Miss Angelina Jolie," The Sun quoted Dickinson, as saying.
“But Gia was not depicted by Miss Jolie the way Gia actually was," she added. "In truth, Gia was a phenomenally gorgeous, voluptuous, extroverted, racy lesbian who unfortunately passed away from AIDS," 52 year old said. Gia was a film which kick-started Jolie"s career. She had also won four awards for the movie.