- Yellow Submarine remake scrapped by Disney
- A Christmas Carol – Review
- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Angelina Jolie has revealed that she felt shy over her latest accomplishment in a simulated nude scene of her upcoming animated movie Beowulf. The 32-year-old, who plays a temptress killer lizard was painted gold, but animated without clothes.
"I got a little shy. I was really surprised that I felt that exposed. I didn't expect ourselves to come out as much. I didn't expect it to feel as real, and so because of especially the type of character I play, it was kind of funny at first," People quoted Jolie, as stating at a press conference for the film in Los Angeles.
"There are certain moments where I felt actually shy – and called home, just to explain that the fun movie that I had done that was digital animation was, in fact, a little different than [what] we expected," she added.
Boewulf, which opens on Nov 16 is directed by Robert Zemeckis and is based on the Old English poem. It is Jolie"s third animated movie, after Shark Tale and Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.