TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Angelina Jolie has revealed that she felt shy over her latest accomplishment in a simulated nude scene of her upcoming animated movie Beowulf. The 32-year-old, who plays a temptress killer lizard was painted gold, but animated without clothes.
"I got a little shy. I was really surprised that I felt that exposed. I didn't expect ourselves to come out as much. I didn't expect it to feel as real, and so because of especially the type of character I play, it was kind of funny at first," People quoted Jolie, as stating at a press conference for the film in Los Angeles.
"There are certain moments where I felt actually shy – and called home, just to explain that the fun movie that I had done that was digital animation was, in fact, a little different than [what] we expected," she added.
Boewulf, which opens on Nov 16 is directed by Robert Zemeckis and is based on the Old English poem. It is Jolie"s third animated movie, after Shark Tale and Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.