TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Monday, February 05, 2007
Angelina Jolie will scatter her mother's ashes in the Bahamas, it has been reported. The actress chose the secret spot in the idyllic cluster of islands because her mother Marcheline Bertrand loved spending time there. A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "It was one of her favourite places so Angelina wants this to be special." Marcheline, who lost her lengthy battle with cancer on January 27, was with Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt when she passed away aged 56 on Saturday the 27th of January, 2007. It was revealed earlier this week that Marcheline died happy in the knowledge her daughter had finally found love and stability.
A source told Us Weekly magazine: "Everybody cried. Marcheline told Angelina and Brad that she loved them. It was incredibly emotional.
"Marcheline approved of their relationship completely and Brad loved her." When Angelina's daughter Shiloh was born last year, Marcheline - who had small roles in 80s movies Lookin to Get Out and The Man Who Loved Women - said: "My heart is overflowing with joy with the new arrival of Brad and Angelina's third child. Maddox, Zahara and Shiloh are deeply loved children. "I love Brad, he is wonderful."
Britney Spears partying hard&working harder
Hugh Grant brands Jemima Khan a dictator