TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Jonathan Rhys Meyers will never date an actress. The handsome Irish actor - who has been romantically linked to his 'Match Point' co-star Scarlett Johansson, Toni Collette and Rachel Leigh Cook - avoids dating Hollywood stars because they are all "drama queens".
Jonathan told Britain's OK! magazine: "I'm not intimidated by tough women, I'm attracted to them. "I wouldn't date an actress. Too difficult and too competitive. I'm the only actress in my life! They are all drama queens. Let me say, from someone who is a drama queen, they all are. "Actors all have different personalities, but they're all just f***ing actors! I've never really made friends with any actors because they are bitter twisted creatures - including me."
The 'Bend It Like Beckham' actor also admits he isn't very romantic and rarely sends his lovers thoughtful gifts. Jonathan - who is said to be in an on-off relationship with heiress Reena Hammer, daughter of make-up artist Ruby Hammer - said: "I'm not really the sending flowers type. I'm not very romantic. A nice box of chocolates once a month is always good when you can't get there to s**g your girlfriend! "I don't fancy skinny women. But then I don't fancy fat women either. I like athletic women, women who work out. I like women who are outdoorsy. "I don't put myself out there. I don't date an actress and I don't hang around with famous people."