TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Josh Hartnett has blamed work pressures for ruining his romance with Scarlett Johansson. The chiselled actor has spoken out about his year-long relationship with the Hollywood beauty and blames conflicting schedule for their split. Josh told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "It was difficult spending so much time apart with our different commitments and both of us flying all over the world. At the end of the day, we're just ordinary people and it didn't work."
Scarlet, 22, and Josh, 28, started dating after meeting on the set of 'The Black Dahlia'. The couple reportedly split in November. A source said: "Josh was gutted when he and Scarlett split - he thought she was really special and felt they might last the distance. "But the pressure just got too much and when they saw each other they'd row as they were both so exhausted. "It's taken him a while but he's getting over it now -he's just immersing himself in work." Josh has recently been spotted with British actress Sienna Miller and 'Spider Man' star Kirsten Dunst.
Pete Doherty caught redhanded
Uma Thurman might give up acting