- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Hollywood Actors Who Gained Weight & Bloated For Their Movies
- 5 Hollywood Celebrity Mothers With Adorable Twin Children!
- Celebrities' First Jobs: Toilet Cleaners, Waitress, Bellhops & More Shocking Roles
- Red Nose Day: Kim Kardashian, Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow & More
- 'Pretty Woman' Cast Reunite After 25 Years, See Pics
"Before, I was f**king this and f**king that. Now if there's anyone under three feet tall around, I don't even think about cursing," Contactmusic quoted the star as saying.
The 40-year-old actress had recently admitted to be appalled by the kind of reports that the American people tend to read and watch on the TV and felt that this kind of culture is polluting and toxic. “I've actually gone on a pop culture fest. The TV shows and gossip magazines - it seems so polluting and toxic," she said.