TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
"Before, I was f**king this and f**king that. Now if there's anyone under three feet tall around, I don't even think about cursing," Contactmusic quoted the star as saying.
The 40-year-old actress had recently admitted to be appalled by the kind of reports that the American people tend to read and watch on the TV and felt that this kind of culture is polluting and toxic. “I've actually gone on a pop culture fest. The TV shows and gossip magazines - it seems so polluting and toxic," she said.