TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Justin Timberlake loves Britney Spears' shaved head. The 'SexyBack' singer admits he was surprised by his ex-girlfriend's decision to cut her locks but thinks she can pull off the drastic look. He is quoted by MTV as saying: "It was a smart choice, she is starting over, cleaning herself up. It was something you wouldn't expect most people to do, so she is taking a chance. Justin and Britney became friends when they starred together as children on the 'New Mickey Mouse Club' TV show. They dated for several years before splitting in March 2002, amid speculation Britney had cheated on Justin.
On Tuesday night (20.02.07) Britney checked herself into rehab. The 25-year-old singer admitted herself into California's Promises Malibu Treatment Center following concerns over her erratic behaviour. Her manager Larry Rudolph confirmed: "Britney Spears has voluntarily checked herself into a rehab facility. We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time." Rudolph did not disclose what Britney was being treated for. US reports claim the 'Toxic' singer has allegedly taken cocaine, ecstasy and prescription drugs.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's relationship at stake
Anna Nicole murdered by lover, lawyers prove