TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Friday, February 09, 2007
Kate Beckinsale is set to star in a new comic book thriller. The 33-year-old actress has agreed to appear in 'Whiteout' which tells the story of a lone US marshal sent to investigate Antarctica's first murder. Kate's character Carrie Stetko will face a race against time - she has only three days to solve the murder before winter sets in and the continent is plunged into darkness for six months, leaving her stranded alone with the killer.
'Whiteout' - which is based on Greg Rucka's comic book mini-series - will be directed by Dominic Sena, who previously helmed 'Swordfish' and 'Gone in Sixty Seconds'. Production is scheduled to begin in March in Montreal. Kate's upcoming projects include drama 'Snow Angels' - which was screened at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this month - and horror film 'Vacancy'.
Paris Hilton changes dog
Anna Nicole Smith dead