TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Kate Beckinsale believes the secret to a happy marriage is lots of sex.
The Hollywood actress, who is married to Len Wiseman, the director of her hit film Underworld - has revealed she and her husband enjoy a very passionate relationship.
Kate confessed to 'She' magazine: "I'm very blessed to have a husband who appreciates me. Women feel sexy from feeling attractive and desired. Men feel sexy from having sex. If you can strike a balance where the man is having sex a lot and the woman is feeling desired enough to have sex, then you've figured out the secret to a marriage that's alive."
The 'Pearl Harbour' star has a seven-year-old daughter, Lily, with ex-boyfriend, British actor Michael Sheen, and she makes sure she balances all her relationships.
She said: "Just because you're a mother doesn't mean you can't feel sexy! We've worked extremely hard to make it comfortable for Lily and I'm quite proud of that. When we're in town the three of us, and Lily, often all go out together. Or Michael will babysit so Len and I can go out."
Will Smith gets a new toilet
Naomi Campbell sweeps floors in designer clothing