TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Friday, October 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): Kate Hudson is officially back on the sexy singles" list with a her divorce from rocker Chris Robinson formally coming through.The divorce was signed by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge on Thursday, Oct 25, officially ending the couple"s marriage.
Hudson and Robinson married in Aspen on New Year's Eve 2000 after dating for about a year.
However, they split in August last year when Hudson fell for her 'You, Me and Dupree" co-star Owen Wilson.
Robinson, 40, then filed for divorce in November 2006 citing irreconcilable differences, reports E! Online.
The couple filed for shared custody of their three-year-old son, Ryder. However details of their custody arrangement and property division have not been disclosed.
Hudson recently told Harper's Bazaar that she and her ex hubby try to maintain a friendly relationship for the sake of their son.
"For both Chris and me, our main focus is, and was, Ryder. And happy parents, happy baby. Therefore, I love Chris to pieces," she said.