TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, October 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): Kate Hudson is officially back on the sexy singles" list with a her divorce from rocker Chris Robinson formally coming through.The divorce was signed by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge on Thursday, Oct 25, officially ending the couple"s marriage.
Hudson and Robinson married in Aspen on New Year's Eve 2000 after dating for about a year.
However, they split in August last year when Hudson fell for her 'You, Me and Dupree" co-star Owen Wilson.
Robinson, 40, then filed for divorce in November 2006 citing irreconcilable differences, reports E! Online.
The couple filed for shared custody of their three-year-old son, Ryder. However details of their custody arrangement and property division have not been disclosed.
Hudson recently told Harper's Bazaar that she and her ex hubby try to maintain a friendly relationship for the sake of their son.
"For both Chris and me, our main focus is, and was, Ryder. And happy parents, happy baby. Therefore, I love Chris to pieces," she said.