TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
London (ANI): It seems that Kate Moss and her new boyfriend Jamie Hince's romance would not last for long, as the rocker is 'just too nice." According to a friend, Moss has told her friends that she wants to call off the relationship and needed what she called 'me time," after returning from a holiday at Cotswolds.
The friend further said the couple argue over the fact that Moss is still in touch with her ex Pete Doherty. "Kate called her close friend Sadie Frost when she and Jamie got back from holiday to say that she wanted to call off the relationship and needed what she called 'me time,'" the Daily Mail quoted the friend, as saying.
"She is not happy. When they were in the country last weekend, Kate was drinking alone in a pub while Jamie went for a long walk on his own. "They argue a lot, mostly over the fact that Kate is still in touch with her ex, Pete Doherty. Jamie goes mad that she's always texting Pete and giggling at messages from him," the friend added.
During the couple"s holiday, the 33-year-old model appeared distant and totally disinterested in 'The Kills" musician. "There's not the same chemistry that there was with Pete. Kate loves men with an edge and Jamie is just too nice for her," a friend said.