TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
London (ANI): It seems that Kate Moss and her new boyfriend Jamie Hince's romance would not last for long, as the rocker is 'just too nice." According to a friend, Moss has told her friends that she wants to call off the relationship and needed what she called 'me time," after returning from a holiday at Cotswolds.
The friend further said the couple argue over the fact that Moss is still in touch with her ex Pete Doherty. "Kate called her close friend Sadie Frost when she and Jamie got back from holiday to say that she wanted to call off the relationship and needed what she called 'me time,'" the Daily Mail quoted the friend, as saying.
"She is not happy. When they were in the country last weekend, Kate was drinking alone in a pub while Jamie went for a long walk on his own. "They argue a lot, mostly over the fact that Kate is still in touch with her ex, Pete Doherty. Jamie goes mad that she's always texting Pete and giggling at messages from him," the friend added.
During the couple"s holiday, the 33-year-old model appeared distant and totally disinterested in 'The Kills" musician. "There's not the same chemistry that there was with Pete. Kate loves men with an edge and Jamie is just too nice for her," a friend said.