TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Popstar Britney Spears was a hit with 19,996 related items - although a tissue used by the troubled star failed to attract a bid. Troubled singer Amy Winehouse also attracted 16,052 sales, including dozens of beehive wigs proving her popularity.
However, Harry Potter merchandise was a much huger hit than any single star with 202,081 items sold. "Celebrity-related memorabilia on the site is the ultimate barometer of who's hot or not," the Mirror quoted an eBay spokesman, as saying. But the top seller was Nintendo's trendy Wii video game with 644,874 related items snapped up.