TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Popstar Britney Spears was a hit with 19,996 related items - although a tissue used by the troubled star failed to attract a bid. Troubled singer Amy Winehouse also attracted 16,052 sales, including dozens of beehive wigs proving her popularity.
However, Harry Potter merchandise was a much huger hit than any single star with 202,081 items sold. "Celebrity-related memorabilia on the site is the ultimate barometer of who's hot or not," the Mirror quoted an eBay spokesman, as saying. But the top seller was Nintendo's trendy Wii video game with 644,874 related items snapped up.