TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Friday, September 28, 2007
London (ANI): The “honeymoon period" that supermodel Kate Moss enjoyed in her professional life after her cocaine scandal in 2005 has seemingly come to an end two years down the line with seven brands dropping her from their ranks. After her drug scandal, Moss signed up lucrative deals with several brands. Since then however, the Brit supermodel has lost many high-paying contacts including, Coco Chanel and Agent Provocateur.
Last year, the 33-year-old had an amazing eighteen contracts as compared to just 11 this year. The waifish beauty, who did six campaigns for fashion magazine Vogue last year, has none this year. An industry source said that Moss is till a big name, but her heyday has ended “She is still very big but the honeymoon period has ended," the Sun quoted the source, as saying.