TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Supermodel Kate Moss has kicked her rocker fiance Pete Doherty out of her London home, and friends say this time it's for good. The supermodel has reportedly dumped the Babyshambles frontman over claims he cheated on her with a South African brunette called Lindy last Thursday.
Pete's belongings, including a piano, guitars, paintings and battered suitcases were seen being loaded into a van outside Kate's St John's Wood home and moved to a tower block in Hackney, east London, yesterday.
Pete and Kate are said to have had blazing rows over the weekend, during which the rocker is believed to have smashed a picture. A friend of Kate's revealed: "It is so over between Kate and Pete. She has brought in new security guards and Pete can't get anywhere near. "Kate is furious with him. She won't be made a fool of by anyone. She can be very jealous and won't stand for any man cheating on her."
Friends of Pete are claiming he ended the relationship. A source said: "Kate's angry and upset but completely obsessed and she wants him back. He can't handle her and feels suffocated, so has suggested they take a break."
Pete, 28, was ordered to enter rehab or face jail on Tuesday. The musician, who was more than two hours late arriving at West London Magistrates Court, pleaded guilty to possessing crack cocaine, heroin, cannabis and ketamine. He also pleaded guilty to two driving offences and faced a new charge of failing to appear in court without a reasonable excuse - following his arrival at midday instead of 9.30am.