TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
London, (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss and actress Sienna Miller ended up in a foul-mouthed fighting over actor Rhys Ifans, when they met at a mutual friend"s reception. Sienna arrived at the reception in London with Rhys, while Kate was accompanied by a new guy called Jamie Hince and best friend Sadie Frost.
Sources have revealed that after the two women had taken some drinks, they were entangled in a catfight. “Kate had a go at Sienna and accused her of stealing her style. She was ranting on about how Sienna was now trying to steal her lifestyle and her friends too. It was really cutting and everyone was listening to them," the Sun quoted a source, as saying.
“A few drinks had been sunk by the time Kate said it and Sienna had plucked up some Dutch courage too. She gave Kate as good as she got," the source said. Kate and Rhys had been friends for years, and it is alleged that because of Sienna that their friendship broke.