TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
New York, (ANI): Actress Katie Holmes was given VIP treatment even when she participated in a marathon with the thousands of other runners last Sunday. New York Road Runners Club spokeswoman Sarah Hunninghacke has revealed that the actress entered the race through the 90,000-entry lottery.
Sarah also revealed that Holmes" representatives asked her to accommodate the actress at a time when the date of race was “very close". “We offer VIP positions to people who have compelling stories who do not get in through the lottery . . . not necessarily celebrities," the New York Post quoted her as telling Access Hollywood.
Richard Finn, the club's media-relations director, said: “Celebrities . . . are important to every sport. It adds glitz and glamour . . . Does Billy Crystal have trouble getting tickets to the Yankees' World Series? No. Do celebrities have trouble getting reservations in hot restaurants? No."