TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
New York, (ANI): Actress Katie Holmes was given VIP treatment even when she participated in a marathon with the thousands of other runners last Sunday. New York Road Runners Club spokeswoman Sarah Hunninghacke has revealed that the actress entered the race through the 90,000-entry lottery.
Sarah also revealed that Holmes" representatives asked her to accommodate the actress at a time when the date of race was “very close". “We offer VIP positions to people who have compelling stories who do not get in through the lottery . . . not necessarily celebrities," the New York Post quoted her as telling Access Hollywood.
Richard Finn, the club's media-relations director, said: “Celebrities . . . are important to every sport. It adds glitz and glamour . . . Does Billy Crystal have trouble getting tickets to the Yankees' World Series? No. Do celebrities have trouble getting reservations in hot restaurants? No."