TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Thursday, March 22,
Keanu Reeves has been questioned by police after he allegedly ran over a paparazzi. The Hollywood star hit Brazilian photographer Alison Silva with his black Porsche as he left a Californian clinic and then reportedly tried to flee the scene. Brazilian Silva - who was thrown over the bonnet of the car - said he thought he was going to die. He said: "I have never had anybody going after me like this - like he wanted to kill me. The car hit me straight in the knees, straight in the knees, I was in shock, a lot of pain."
The pair clashed after Silva started taking pictures of the 42-year-old actor as he left a clinic in Torrance, California. An onlooker added: "Alison was snapping shots. Keanu was parked 25 yards away. I saw Keanu drive straight at him, then back into the driveway." Police were immediately called to the scene and questioned Reeves before releasing him. Silva - who was treated for a broken wrist and other injuries - claimed Reeves didn't apologise, although he was shocked at what he had done.
A police spokesman said: "Mr Reeves said he was trying to pull away from the kerb. As he pulled away the photographer called out, 'Ah, my knee' and Mr Reeves pulled over." Police will decide whether the star faces charges within the next week.
Angelina Jolie brings Pax Thien home
Heather wins no sympathy from America