TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
"But it was such a specific thing and it had to be so erotic that we did just say to Joe, 'Come on, talk us through it,"" she said. Earlier, Knightley"s partner in the film McAvoy had said that he hated the sex scenes between himself and Keira Knightley in the film– because he found them “sweaty and uncomfortable."
The 28-year-old actor, best known for his role in British television show Shameless, admitted that he dreaded shooting for the sex scenes with Knightley. “Sex scenes are always a nightmare. It"s never easy and it"s always a little bit sweaty and uncomfortable."
“When they call action, if you feel the lady"s breast, it"s your decision to feel the lady"s breast. It"s like, this is wrong. You have no parameters," he added. Keira, according to the actor, was also just as embarrassed, but the pair apologised to each other afterwards.
“We carried on and about 10 seconds later we just said very sheepishly, 'Sorry about that,"" he said.
Atonement was released in the United Kingdom and Ireland on September 7, 2007 and in North America on 7 December 2007.