TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"But it was such a specific thing and it had to be so erotic that we did just say to Joe, 'Come on, talk us through it,"" she said. Earlier, Knightley"s partner in the film McAvoy had said that he hated the sex scenes between himself and Keira Knightley in the film– because he found them “sweaty and uncomfortable."
The 28-year-old actor, best known for his role in British television show Shameless, admitted that he dreaded shooting for the sex scenes with Knightley. “Sex scenes are always a nightmare. It"s never easy and it"s always a little bit sweaty and uncomfortable."
“When they call action, if you feel the lady"s breast, it"s your decision to feel the lady"s breast. It"s like, this is wrong. You have no parameters," he added. Keira, according to the actor, was also just as embarrassed, but the pair apologised to each other afterwards.
“We carried on and about 10 seconds later we just said very sheepishly, 'Sorry about that,"" he said.
Atonement was released in the United Kingdom and Ireland on September 7, 2007 and in North America on 7 December 2007.