TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"The thing with acting is it's not a job where, if you go to drama school, get the best grades and work the hardest, you're going to be successful," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. The Pirates of the Caribbean star said success in movies is a combination of talent and looks but also takes a lot of luck.
“It has nothing to do with whether you're the best or the prettiest. It takes a lot of luck, “she added. Meanwhile, Keira is all set to don period costumes once again, for playing the 18th century English socialite Georgiana Spencer in her new movie The Duchess.