TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
"The thing with acting is it's not a job where, if you go to drama school, get the best grades and work the hardest, you're going to be successful," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. The Pirates of the Caribbean star said success in movies is a combination of talent and looks but also takes a lot of luck.
“It has nothing to do with whether you're the best or the prettiest. It takes a lot of luck, “she added. Meanwhile, Keira is all set to don period costumes once again, for playing the 18th century English socialite Georgiana Spencer in her new movie The Duchess.