- Sienna Miller's Daughter Marlowe Obsessed With Pink Dresses
- Cannes Film Festival 2015 Red Carpet Live: Karlie, Doutzen, Katrina, Naomi Pics
- Cannes 2015: Celebrities Arrive At The French Riviera For Opening Ceremony
- Hollywood's Worst Kissers: Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Cruise, DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie...
- 'Foxcatcher' To Hit Indian Theaters In January 2015
- Sienna Miller, Tom Sturridge Played Cupid For Pattinson & FKA Twigs
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Keira Knightley is jealous of fellow actress Sienna Miller's confrontational nature towards aggressive paparazzi. Earlier this year, both actresses were constantly harassed by paparazzi while on the set of their new film The Edge of Love.
But while Knightley was too sensitive to challenge the snappers, her 25 year-old co-star boldly confronted their insults. "Sienna is far more hounded than I am, and the paparazzi are far more abusive to her. She faces them head on, and isn't afraid to tell them to f**k off. I haven't found a way to do that," Contactmusic quoted Knightley, as saying.
The Pirates of the Caribbean star further said that she wishes she could be more like Miller in the fashion stakes too. "She has such great personal style. Every bloody morning she'd turn up at 5.30am in a little something she had just thrown on. I can't do that," Knightley said.