TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro officially launched
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Keira Knightley is jealous of fellow actress Sienna Miller's confrontational nature towards aggressive paparazzi. Earlier this year, both actresses were constantly harassed by paparazzi while on the set of their new film The Edge of Love.
But while Knightley was too sensitive to challenge the snappers, her 25 year-old co-star boldly confronted their insults. "Sienna is far more hounded than I am, and the paparazzi are far more abusive to her. She faces them head on, and isn't afraid to tell them to f**k off. I haven't found a way to do that," Contactmusic quoted Knightley, as saying.
The Pirates of the Caribbean star further said that she wishes she could be more like Miller in the fashion stakes too. "She has such great personal style. Every bloody morning she'd turn up at 5.30am in a little something she had just thrown on. I can't do that," Knightley said.