TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Keira Knightley is jealous of fellow actress Sienna Miller's confrontational nature towards aggressive paparazzi. Earlier this year, both actresses were constantly harassed by paparazzi while on the set of their new film The Edge of Love.
But while Knightley was too sensitive to challenge the snappers, her 25 year-old co-star boldly confronted their insults. "Sienna is far more hounded than I am, and the paparazzi are far more abusive to her. She faces them head on, and isn't afraid to tell them to f**k off. I haven't found a way to do that," Contactmusic quoted Knightley, as saying.
The Pirates of the Caribbean star further said that she wishes she could be more like Miller in the fashion stakes too. "She has such great personal style. Every bloody morning she'd turn up at 5.30am in a little something she had just thrown on. I can't do that," Knightley said.