TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, November 30, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Keira Knightley finds that being famous has its drawbacks especially when it comes to facing her peers. The Brit actress is so terrified of making a fool of herself, that she considers not going to the celebrity parties. "It is daunting. It is absolutely terrifying. Everybody likes dressing up, and I do too, but I'm terrified," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"I stress so much before I come out that I'm nearly always OK once I go out. There's nothing I can do about it now, is there?" she added. The 22-year-old star also revealed that she hates getting dressed up for red carpet events for she fears being criticized for her choice of outfit.