TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Friday, November 30, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Keira Knightley finds that being famous has its drawbacks especially when it comes to facing her peers. The Brit actress is so terrified of making a fool of herself, that she considers not going to the celebrity parties. "It is daunting. It is absolutely terrifying. Everybody likes dressing up, and I do too, but I'm terrified," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"I stress so much before I come out that I'm nearly always OK once I go out. There's nothing I can do about it now, is there?" she added. The 22-year-old star also revealed that she hates getting dressed up for red carpet events for she fears being criticized for her choice of outfit.