TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
"I'm moving out of the centre so that I can lead a more domestic life," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. “I want to have local things like shops and nice pubs. Central London is just too busy. I am also not a very sociable person.
"I went to the Vanity Fair post-Oscar party and just stood in the corner drinking champagne. Honestly, I don't like parties very much. I have very few real friends in show business so it's really not my crowd," she added.