TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
"I'm moving out of the centre so that I can lead a more domestic life," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. “I want to have local things like shops and nice pubs. Central London is just too busy. I am also not a very sociable person.
"I went to the Vanity Fair post-Oscar party and just stood in the corner drinking champagne. Honestly, I don't like parties very much. I have very few real friends in show business so it's really not my crowd," she added.