TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, February 02, 2007
Kevin Federline has allegedly turned down estranged wife Britney Spears offer of a $25 million divorce settlement. The former dancer is reportedly asking for $50 million dollars - claiming he is not driven by greed, but love for his two sons with Britney. A source told America's Star magazine: "Kevin says Britney offered him $10million to walk away from their marriage and to relinquish custody of their kids but he just laughed. Then she came back with $20 million which he turned down too.
"Now he says she's offering a whopping $25 million, and that's her final offer. He told her to take a hike!" Britney, 25, filed for divorce from the 28-year-old wannabe rapper last November after two years of marriage. Both are seeking sole custody of their two sons, 16-month-old Sean Preston and four-month-old Jayden James. The source added: "He loves his two little boys, and there's no way he's going to disappear from their lives."
Posh Spice bans skinny models
Brandy sued for 50 million dollares