TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): A year after his marriage to Pamela Anderson ended, Kid Rock recalls how life with the former Baywatch babe was a nightmare. "Getting married was a ball. Being married was a nightmare," OK! Magazine quoted him, as telling TV's Extra.
It had seemed from the start that the pair would not last for long and the divorce, when it came ended on a bitter note. However, the "Amen" singer was still pained by their parting, which had took place only three months after their marriage. "Yeah, of course you are hurt. Whenever you go through a divorce and you are in love with another person, you are hurt," he said.
He admits to missing Pam's sons Brandon and Dylan, and says that he can understands the pain they must have gone through in the wake of the marital mess. "The sad thing is there were kids involved," he said. "They don't make as much sense of it as we do as adults," he added.
Kid had played the bachelor — and sometime brawler — since the split, but he tells Extra he wasn't shocked that his ex re-tied the knot so quickly, sharing "I do's" with Rick Salomon in Las Vegas in early October. "At this point in my life, nothing is really surprising.