TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The Oscar winning star donning a little black dress posed for photographs and also gave autographs to the children. "She's very tall," exclaimed one small boy after meeting the star. Moulin Rouge star expressed her gratitude to the young audience for coming and watching the film. "This is a small gesture and I would just like to say I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year," News.com.au quoted the star as saying. "I play a villain in this film, so to all the little kids – don't stay," she said jokingly.
Kidman also said that she hopes to come back to the hospital and present the film she"s been making – the epic Australia. "I hope to come back next year and present the film I have just been making, Australia," she said to loud applause. Kidman plays a supporting role as scholar and explorer Marisa Coulter in the fantasy adventure The Golden Compass based on the novel of the same name. The film also stars Dakota Blue Richards, Eva Green and Daniel Craig.