- Daniel Craig Hints At Returning Back As 007 In Next Film
- Daniel Craig Offered 1000 Crores To Reprise James Bond Role
- Daniel Craig Likely To Return As 007, Producers May Convince Him
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
- Prince William, Kate Middleton & Prince Harry At The Premiere Of 'Spectre' In London
- Sam Smith's Spectre Theme Song: Daniel Craig & Monica Bellucci Kiss
The Oscar winning star donning a little black dress posed for photographs and also gave autographs to the children. "She's very tall," exclaimed one small boy after meeting the star. Moulin Rouge star expressed her gratitude to the young audience for coming and watching the film. "This is a small gesture and I would just like to say I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year," News.com.au quoted the star as saying. "I play a villain in this film, so to all the little kids – don't stay," she said jokingly.
Kidman also said that she hopes to come back to the hospital and present the film she"s been making – the epic Australia. "I hope to come back next year and present the film I have just been making, Australia," she said to loud applause. Kidman plays a supporting role as scholar and explorer Marisa Coulter in the fantasy adventure The Golden Compass based on the novel of the same name. The film also stars Dakota Blue Richards, Eva Green and Daniel Craig.