TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
London (ANI): Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has claimed that she posed nude for Playboy not for money and publicity but to help girls. The 27-year-old said that she got naked to help young girls who had become accustomed to seeing only thin models in magazines. “I did it because I"m not one of those stick-skinny girls you see. I felt like girls today need to see a normal body," The Sun quoted her, as saying.
She was also all praise for her mother who convinced her to do the right thing, and get her pose for the mag. The stunner added: “My mum actually pushed me to do it! I think she"s living vicariously through me a little bit." The curvy beauty was featured in a photo layout in the December 2007 issue of Playboy magazine.
She “freaked out" after pop-star Britney Spears revealed she was having wild fantasies about the reality TV star. The 28-year-old said that Britney fancied her as her lesbian lover. "She said she loves me and loves my butt and how she wants to be my lesbian lover," the Sun quoted her, as saying. But the latest Playboy gal did not quite liked the idea of a fling with the “Crazy" star.
"It's totally freaked me out. I mean, what do you say to that other than 'no thanks', said Kardashian. She added: "Actually, maybe I would do it for a million bucks!" The star has justified her posing for Playboy as a helping gesture for young girls.