TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Friday, November 09, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Actress Kim Cattrall admits that she reprised her role in the new 'Sex And The City" movie only for the money. The 50-year old siren agreed to act as sassy Samantha on the condition of receiving a substantial wage. The actress admits that she accepted the offer in order to have a secure future.
"It's nice to step into Samantha's skin again, but I'm only doing the film for the money. Samantha is very dear to me and I have such a wonderful time playing her, but I can't say more for the experience than wanting financial security," Contactmusic quoted Cattrall, as saying.
She also revealed that her stand on money caused some of her co-stars to say negative things about her. “We did it, and we did it well. But it was always about the money. When I made a stand about not being in the movie because I thought the money was terrible, there was a backlash of very negative things from some of my co-stars. The role is very much a double-edged sword," she added.