TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Friday, November 09, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Actress Kim Cattrall admits that she reprised her role in the new 'Sex And The City" movie only for the money. The 50-year old siren agreed to act as sassy Samantha on the condition of receiving a substantial wage. The actress admits that she accepted the offer in order to have a secure future.
"It's nice to step into Samantha's skin again, but I'm only doing the film for the money. Samantha is very dear to me and I have such a wonderful time playing her, but I can't say more for the experience than wanting financial security," Contactmusic quoted Cattrall, as saying.
She also revealed that her stand on money caused some of her co-stars to say negative things about her. “We did it, and we did it well. But it was always about the money. When I made a stand about not being in the movie because I thought the money was terrible, there was a backlash of very negative things from some of my co-stars. The role is very much a double-edged sword," she added.