TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Kirsten Dungst gushed about her love for London at the UK Spider-Man 3 premiere last night (23.04.07). The actress is so enamoured with England's capital she could be set to follow in the footsteps of fellow Americans Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow and move over permanently.
She said: "I love London. I love Hampstead Heath. I love the pubs, I love the Guinness and the shopping. "I even love the humour. And they have the best music shows here." Kirsten's love of the UK even extends to the man in her life. She recently started dating English rocker Johnny Borrell, the frontman of Razorlight. The 24-year-old star is so loved-up with the singer she forked out £20,000 to fly him out to Tokyo for the world premiere of Spider-Man 3. However, Kirsten turned up without Johnny for the London premiere of the third instalment in the Marvel comic book series in Leicester Square.
The actress - who stars as Spider-Man's love interest Mary Jane Watson - was instead joined on the red carpet by her co-star Tobey Maguire - who plays the web-slinging superhero. But Kirsten and Johnny met up in Camden pub The Hawley Arms after the premiere for a late night drinking session. The actress ditched the official after-show party to join her rock star lover, and was pictured looking worse for wear as they left.