TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Monday, October 29, 2007
Washington (ANI): Kylie Minogue has rubbished rumours that she is getting back together with French actor Olivier Martinez. The Australian popstar insisted that she could never be friends with him. "I like to remain on good terms with my ex-boyfriends, but I'm not ready to be friends with Olivier," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
The buzz of their being back together started when both were spotted visiting Martinez's French home during the summer this year. When Minogue was quizzed about her visit to France she said that she was only in Paris to see the couple's pets - and had no plans of spending any time with her ex.
"I saw him in Paris because that's where my dogs are. But we are not back together and I think he has another girlfriend," she said.
The pair ended their four-year romance in February 2007 after Martinez was romantically linked to actress Michelle Rodriguez and Israeli model Sarai Givati.