TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, October 29, 2007
Washington (ANI): Kylie Minogue has rubbished rumours that she is getting back together with French actor Olivier Martinez. The Australian popstar insisted that she could never be friends with him. "I like to remain on good terms with my ex-boyfriends, but I'm not ready to be friends with Olivier," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
The buzz of their being back together started when both were spotted visiting Martinez's French home during the summer this year. When Minogue was quizzed about her visit to France she said that she was only in Paris to see the couple's pets - and had no plans of spending any time with her ex.
"I saw him in Paris because that's where my dogs are. But we are not back together and I think he has another girlfriend," she said.
The pair ended their four-year romance in February 2007 after Martinez was romantically linked to actress Michelle Rodriguez and Israeli model Sarai Givati.