TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
David Arquette loved watching wife Courtney Cox film a lesbian kiss with Jennifer Aniston. The 'Scream' star has said he hates watching his wife film sex scenes with other men but made sure he had a front row seat when she kissed her former 'Friends' co-star for the season finale of her new TV show 'Dirt'. David told the National Enquirer: "I don't want to see her with other guys, but when she had to kiss Jen - that's different. "It was a hot!" But the steamy scene may not have been quite as titillating as David had hoped as he revealed they could not stop giggling when they were filming the kiss. In her new TV show Courteney plays a magazine editor and Jennifer cameos in the season finale as a rival magazine editor who is a lesbian.
In other kissing news, Diane Keaton has confessed she loves kissing Jack Nicholson. The couple starred together in 'Something's Gotta Give' and though Diane claims Jack invented their real life fling to boost box office takings, she admits she does love him. She told Britain's Independent newspaper: "I loved kissing Jack. And I loved telling him how upset I was that he didn't love me as much as I loved him. "Falling in love feels much better, less frightening in the movies. I fell in love with Jack when we were making 'Reds'. Not in that way but I have always loved him. Look at him! He's the greatest. That smile!" The 61-year-old actress is the US senior face of L'Oreal cosmetics and is proud to be. She said: "People my age do buy makeup. Give me some lipstick! Give me some powder! I need to be authentic. My face needs to look the way I feel."
Mrs Bond like a daughter to Mr Bond
JLo ready for children