- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
Monday, November 19, 2007
London (ANI): Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is the latest star to join the likes of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie to serve time behind bars. Her stint however, lasted just 84 minutes. The recently reformed 'Mean Girls' star spent time in the slammed at the same facility where Paris and Richie served their time - Lynwood Jail in Los Angeles.
Her stint though a lot shorter than that of Paris Hilton, was just two minutes more than Richie's, reports the Sun. The 21-year old actress was ordered to serve just one day in jail stemming from her DUI charge in August. She had originally been sentenced to 4 days, but got credit for 1 day served, followed by a deal to perform 10 days of community service instead of 2 days in jail.
Lindsay was admitted to Lynwood at 10.30 in the morning on Nov 16 to serve her time and was released at 11.54 am. Nicole Richie served 82 minutes in jail, while Paris had 21 days.