TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Monday, November 19, 2007
London (ANI): Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is the latest star to join the likes of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie to serve time behind bars. Her stint however, lasted just 84 minutes. The recently reformed 'Mean Girls' star spent time in the slammed at the same facility where Paris and Richie served their time - Lynwood Jail in Los Angeles.
Her stint though a lot shorter than that of Paris Hilton, was just two minutes more than Richie's, reports the Sun. The 21-year old actress was ordered to serve just one day in jail stemming from her DUI charge in August. She had originally been sentenced to 4 days, but got credit for 1 day served, followed by a deal to perform 10 days of community service instead of 2 days in jail.
Lindsay was admitted to Lynwood at 10.30 in the morning on Nov 16 to serve her time and was released at 11.54 am. Nicole Richie served 82 minutes in jail, while Paris had 21 days.