TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, July 23, 2007
It seems that hell-raising actress Lindsay Lohan got back to her boozing ways while still undergoing treatment in rehab for the second time. The actress guzzled vodka and 'Red Bull' energy drink secretly during her 21st birthday in Promises rehab centre.
Following the incident, furious rehab staff ordered the starlet to wear an alcohol-monitoring bracelet.
"Lindsay said her bash would be a quiet affair with soft drinks and pizza. However, she was secretly pouring vodka into cans of Red Bull and getting trashed," News of the World quoted a source, as saying.
"When the staff at the rehab centre who have been working so hard to help her recover found out they were furious. They demanded she go back to the clinic and suggested the only way she could control her drinking was to wear the ankle bracelet," the source said.
"Lindsay did not want anyone to find this out, so she has been telling everyone it was her decision to wear it, but really it was because she was busted for drinking again," the source added.
The source also revealed that the 'Mean Girls' star has still not got over her drinking spree and drugs. "More than one person overheard her asking if anyone had any of the drug ecstasy," the source added. The source also claimed that the 21-year-old has also patched up with Calum Best who gifted a 10,000 pounds Theo Fennel key diamond pendant as a birthday present.
"Calum was there too and it was clear to everyone that even though he's been playing around, she is still as besotted as she ever was with him. Suddenly he was forgiven for everything," the source said.