TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Actress Lindsay Lohan has denied taking drugs and has also claimed that the cocaine found by cops actually belonged to someone else. The actress was arrested in Santa Monica on July 24 for DUI and cocaine possession and her lawyer claimed that she had a relapse before the incident.
"I am innocent...did not do drugs. They're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom. I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy," the Sun quoted her, as writing to Hollywood Access. According to her assistant's mother, she was chased by Lohan in her car.
The cops also spotted the 21-year-old arguing with the woman and she fled the spot as soon as she saw the police. But, she was later caught and handcuffed.
The Mean Girls star is already facing a DUI charge in Beverly Hills, following which she checked into rehab for the second time. After checking out of rehab a few weeks ago, Lohan sported alcohol tags to monitor liquor consumption levels.
Lohan, who is out on bail of 12, 500 pounds, is due to appear in court on August 24.