TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Lindsay Lohan's MySpace page has apparently been hacked into revealing a lesbian love message she has allegedly written.
The 'Mean Girls' star is said to have been using the private page to stay in touch with friends during her stay at Malibu's Promises rehab centre, including a declaration of love sent to her female DJ friend Samantha Ronson. Lindsay allegedly wrote late one night: "Babe, if I don't have you in my life then I should just go die.
"I want to marry you and have children with you. "Go to bed babe. I love you. Lindsay Ronson."
At present, Lindsay's MySpace page can only be accessed by 75 friends including Samantha, Nicole Richie and Lindsay's younger sister Ali. Samantha was in the car with Lindsay when she crashed into a Sunset Boulevard road curb in May.
The actress was later arrested for DUI (driving under the influence), and police found a "usable amount" of cocaine in the vehicle. Rumours are there that 21-year-old Lindsay and Samantha - the sister of music producer Mark Ronson - have had a sexual relationship have previously surfaced.
In April, former celebrity publicist Jonathan Jaxson wrote in his blog, "Lindsay actually has always been quite open. Maybe she was tired of the boys and that is why she decided to spice it up with BFF (best friend forever) Samantha Ronson.
"Now I would have no bad things to say about either if Samantha wasn't deeply involved in alcohol and drugs. Not the best influence for a rehabbed Lindsay Lohan."
Jaxson claimed Lindsay and Samantha's fledgling same-sex romance had been confirmed by sources.