TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
Lindsay Lohan celebrated her 21st birthday in rehab yesterday. The 'Mean Girls' star's mother, Dina Lohan, and younger brothers and sister flew into Los Angeles to be with her on her birthday. The 21-year-old actress is renting a Malibu beach hut during a brief break from her stay at the nearby Promises rehab centre, which she is still visiting as part of her extended care programme for alcohol and substance abuse.
On her birthday, Lindsay was seen jogging on the beach but otherwise kept a low profile. A few days before, on Saturday, the singer-and-actress was seen at hip boutique Planet Blue carrying a brand new iPhone. The day before, Lindsay visited her former residence, Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel, with two friends - one male, one female - where she drank tea, diet coke and water. A witness said: "She's turned things around, at least for now." Last Wednesday, Lindsay attended an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in Santa Monica, made a brief visit to Promises and then enjoyed dinner with friends at Brentwood restaurant Katsuya.
A fellow diner said: "She came in with a whole bunch of friends, there were like seven of them, and she walked in incognito, super low-key. "They sat down for some sushi and were just really enjoying themselves. She wasn't really noticed at all and was just happy, in a good mood." Lindsay had originally planned to celebrate the milestone with a wild party in Las Vegas sponsored by Svedka vodka company.
Meanwhile, Lindsay's estranged father Michael Lohan was barred from sending her a birthday present. He said: "My parole officer got a call from Lindsay's attorney, saying I'm not allowed to communicate with her at all."He considers it harassment, which is crazy, of course!" "I'm going to play by their rules for the moment. I just want what's best for Lindsay and hope the negative influences around her will disappear very soon."