TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Actress Lindsay Lohan has been tipped to play Paris Hilton in a movie based on the recently jailed socialite's life. The 'Mean Girls' actress, who is currently in Malibu's Promises rehab centre, could also be joined by Britney Spears on the project.
A source told a British newspaper, "There have already been negotiations with a major film company to make the Paris Hilton biopic with Lindsay Lohan playing Paris - with Britney Spears singing the soundtrack." The three stars have previously been seen partying together.
Lindsay and Britney both entered rehab this year, while Paris was released from prison on Tuesday after serving 23 days for driving with a suspended licence.
Last year, Paris and Lindsay - who have a tempestuous relationship - reportedly had a heated argument in Hollywood nightclub Hyde, after the hotel heiress accused the flame-haired actress of using her name to get publicity and for romancing ex-lover Stavros Niarchos.
However, the trio is now set to be reunited for the film and Paris is said to be excited about the project. The source added: "Paris was on cloud nine. Rather than talking remorsefully about her time inside, she seemed energised by her plans to capitalise on her experience.