TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has promised fans and her new boyfriend that she would lead a calmer life. She feels that moving back home will keep her out of rehab.
The Mean Girls star checked into rehab facility Promises in May after being charged with driving under influence following a Beverly Hills, California car smash.
However, she's adamant that when her stint at the clinic comes to an end, both her family and partner, British reality TV star Calum Best, will help her stay out of trouble. She says, "I have a boyfriend now and pretty soon I'll be going home to L.A., so everything will become much calmer." Lohan celebrated her 21st birthday on Monday with Best and her close family and friends.