TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Singer/actress Lindsay Lohan has completed her course at Promises Rehab Centre, and is officially out of rehab. The 21-year-old's rep Leslie Sloane revealed that the actress has completed her 45-days rehab stint which she attended after her drunk driving car crash, and will now be attending an intensive outpatient program.
"On Friday, July 13, 2007, Lindsay Lohan successfully completed her 45 days of residential and extended care treatment at Promises. She has transitioned to an intensive outpatient program, which includes attendance at daily AA meetings, outpatient therapy and daily testing," People quoted Sloane, as saying.
Sloane also revealed that Lohan has decided to don an alcohol monitoring bracelet on her ankle to maintain her sobriety whenever she visits a place where booze is served. "On her own, she has also made the decision in support of her sobriety to wear an alcohol monitoring bracelet. In part she is wearing the bracelet so there are no questions about her sobriety if she chooses to go dancing or dining in a place where alcohol is served," the rep said.
The rep insisted that the 'Mean Girls' actress is working hard to stay booze free and is doing great. "She's doing great. Lindsay is working hard on her sobriety and we are all supporting her," the rep added.
Meanwhile, Lohan was at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas, where she sipped an energy drink and hung out with about ten friends. A source revealed that the actress was being noticed a lot while she enjoyed the evening. "A lot of the attention was placed on Lindsay and she was smiling - really enjoying the evening," the source said.