TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
New York (ANI): Actress Lindsay Lohan spent the Thanksgiving weekend by indulging in some retail therapy and going on a New York city shopping spree in SoHo. The recently rehabbed actress, along with sister Ali and mum Dina shopped at Armani Exchange and Intermix on Nov 24. Though she"s still hooked to her retail addiction, the “Mean Girls" actress is rumoured to have taken a few steps backward in her drugs addiction recovery.
"Lindsay is trying to fill her time with nondrinking and nonpartying activities," the New York Post quoted a friend, as saying. The 21-year-old took therapy sessions with her family in Manhattan as part of her outpatient rehabilitation program.
"Lindsay was home for the week to spend time with her family, the Lohan family [sister Ali, 13, mother Dina and father Michael] sat down for a therapy session in Manhattan together," a source said. “They are all trying to work things out together, and they know they have a long way to go," the source added.