TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
New York (ANI): Actress Lindsay Lohan spent the Thanksgiving weekend by indulging in some retail therapy and going on a New York city shopping spree in SoHo. The recently rehabbed actress, along with sister Ali and mum Dina shopped at Armani Exchange and Intermix on Nov 24. Though she"s still hooked to her retail addiction, the “Mean Girls" actress is rumoured to have taken a few steps backward in her drugs addiction recovery.
"Lindsay is trying to fill her time with nondrinking and nonpartying activities," the New York Post quoted a friend, as saying. The 21-year-old took therapy sessions with her family in Manhattan as part of her outpatient rehabilitation program.
"Lindsay was home for the week to spend time with her family, the Lohan family [sister Ali, 13, mother Dina and father Michael] sat down for a therapy session in Manhattan together," a source said. “They are all trying to work things out together, and they know they have a long way to go," the source added.